you are expecting a baby or you have an infant, then this series is where
youâ€™ll want to begin. The
Ezzos present an infant management plan that is unique for our times.
Itâ€™s one that does not leave a mother ragged at the end of the
day, nor does it exclude the father from his duties of parenthood.
Itâ€™s a guide to creating a structure that encourages the natural
rhythms of a child to synchronize with the needs of the child and those
of the rest of the family. (Duration:
- Establishing a biblical mindset
- What causes an infant to become
- The importance of an infant's
- Understanding your infant's
- The when, how, and why of breast
and bottle feeding
- Why is routine part of God's
- Understanding your baby's cry
- The role of Dad in infant parenting
- Why babies can sleep through
the night in eight weeks
- And much more. .